Refunds & Deferrals
Wineglass Half Marathon Registration Rules
- No refunds of entry fees for any reason
- No bib transfers will be accepted
- No deferrals will be accepted beyond the stated end date
- The minimum age for Wineglass Half Marathon participants: 16 years old
- No paper/mail-in registrations for the half marathon are accepted
- Racers, pick up your bib and packet at the Expo on Friday or Saturday. There will be NO RACE DAY BIB PICK UP for the full and half marathons at the Start Lines. (See below.)
- Deferral Policy and Event Change Switching Policy
- The Wineglass Marathon is pleased to offer participants optional Event Insurance that can be purchased for a small additional fee when registering. If you purchased Event Insurance during registration and would like to request a refund, please contact RegShield. (You will be prompted to purchase Insurance on the payment page.)
ALL RUNNERS MUST HAVE A BIB WHEN BOARDING A BUS TO THE START LINE! THERE IS NO RACE DAY BIB PICK-UP AT THE START LINES.
Runners must present a copy of their ID to pick up their bib. Please allow time to get your bib and board your bus to the start line!
Your registration is non-refundable. The Wineglass is happy to offer participants optional Event Insurance that can be purchased for an additional fee when registering for the full and half marathons. If you purchased Event Insurance during registration and would like to request a refund, please contact AGA Service Agency. Detailed information can be found HERE.
Your registration for the Guthrie Wineglass Marathon and Half Marathon is non-refundable and non-transferable. However, if you have registered but find you are unable to participate, you may choose to defer your entry. A limited number of deferrals will be available. If the capacity for this program is reached prior to the deadline, the program will close early. There will not be a notification of program status. Runners can only defer their full or half marathon registration to the following year. Subsequent deferment is not allowed.
Deferrals are accepted through our on-line registration site, RunSignUp. Log into your Profile, My Registered Races, View/Edit Registration, and Defer Registration. The deferral fee is $60.00. This allows you to defer to 2024 and not incur a cost when registering using your deferral coupon code for your 2023 entry. You can only defer for one year. Your coupon code will be issued at the time registration opens for 2024. The coupon code must be used to enter the same race you were originally registered for. In other words, if you deferred from the 2023 full or half marathon, you must register for the 2024 full or half marathon. VIP deferrals will receive a full race registration in 2024 for the VIP race registered for in 2023, as the remainder of your registration is considered a donation to the Wineglass Scholarship Fund. Deferring does not guarantee a spot in next year's race.
YOU MUST REGISTER USING THE DEFERRAL COUPON CODE! Deferral coupon codes expire March 1, 2024 or when the event sells out, whichever occurs first. Please do not wait to register using your deferral coupon code!