Wineglass Expo Vendors
The Expo is a hub of excitement for our runners, spectators, and the local running community. For most runners, the Expo is where they begin their Wineglass Weekend experience. The Expo features a variety of exhibitors with running apparel, accessories, health-focused products, services, and more! We welcome all runners, spectators, and the local community. Come see what the excitement is all about!
October 2, 2020: 11-7pm - Expo & Bib Pick-up at the Corning Museum of Glass
October 3, 2020: 10am-7pm - Expo & Bib Pick-up at the Corning Museum of Glass
- Corning's Gaffer District - Shopping, restaurants, and museums in walkable downtown Corning.
- Corning Museum of Glass - Visit the Corning Museum of Glass booth and discover all the ways we welcome Wineglass runners.
- Corning & the Southern Finger Lakes - The official tourism promotion agency for Steuben County. Learn about everything there is to see and do in the region.
Health & Fitness
- Guthrie - Title sponsor of the Wineglass Marathon.
- Ottawa Marathon - Run Ottawa, the National Capital Region's premiere running organization in Canada.
- The Stick - The original and best self-massage tool.
Food & Drink
Wegmans - The Wineglass Half Marathon Presenting Sponsor.
Apparel & Gifts
- Active Sol Eyewear - Sunglasses for active lifestyles - polarized, anti-fog and sport.
- Beecause Charms - Sneaker charms to commemorate your race.
- Bondi Band - Unisex headbands, hats, armbands, and compression socks.
- CNY Racing - Official Wineglass apparel and merchandise.
- Confluence Running - Great running gear, advice, & inspiration
- Detroit Metal Works - Unique running medal hangers.
- Lululemon - Athletic clothes and running gear.
- My Soxy Feet - High-quality performance socks, often mismatched for fun!
- National Running Center - Discount running shoes for all runners.
- One More Mile - Fun running shirts and accessories.
- RUseeN - Reflective vests, shirts, hats, gloves, and belts.
Bib and Packet Pick-up
October 2, 2020: 11-7pm at Expo & Bib Pick-up at Corning Museum of Glass
October 3, 2020: 10-7pm at Expo & Bib Pick-up at Corning Museum of Glass
- Someone other than yourself may pick up your bib at the Expo on your behalf, but the person must show verification. Acceptable verification includes your confirmation number or a signed letter from you indicating your approval. Personal ID is required.
- Be careful not to bend or fold your bib - the chip is on the back.
- All runners must have a bib when boarding a bus to the start lines. There is NO bib pick-up at the start lines.