Become a Sponsor
The Wineglass Marathon Weekend is in its 36th year in 2017. You have the chance to reach over 7,000 runners and 15,000 spectators, volunteers, friends and families, not just race weekend, but months in advance, during and after the event. If you would like more information on sponsoring this event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Running USA's 2009 National Runner Survey released the following demographics:
- College-educated: Today's core runners are highly educated with 79% having earned a college diploma, compared with only 27% of the United States population (ACS, 2006-08).
- Affluent: These runners are affluent with 73% of those surveyed reporting a Household Income of more than $75,000, well above the U.S. median household income of $52,175 (ACS, 2006-08).
- Active Participants: Core runners are active participants who train year round, reporting running / jogging an average of 224 days and logging 1,357 miles per year, a significant difference compared with the typical fitness runner / jogger who runs approximately 85 days per year (SGMA, 2009).
- Running Shoes: The average respondent purchased 3.2 pairs of running shoes in the last year contributing to the 2.31 billion in jogging / running footwear sales reported by the National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA).
- Race Distance: The favorite race distance continues to be the half-marathon reflecting why the half-marathon has been the fastest growing distance in the U.S. since 2003 and why for four consecutive years (2006-09) the 13.1 mile distance has grown by 10% or more in this country, according to Running USA.
We have sponsorship packages to fit any marketing need. We pride ourselves on working with potential Sponsors to create a customized package, we can do that for you too – just email us! email@example.com
Advertise in the Runner's Program
The Runner's Program reaches nearly 6,500 runners and their families and is distributed to Full and Half Marathon runners as well as the 5K runners. Additionally, the Runner's Program will be listed on the Wineglass Marathon website a few weeks in advance so runners and their families can plan their trip to the Corning area.
Download the Program Letter & Ad Insertion Form